- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsalted creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips or white chocolate chips
- sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Cream butter and sugars using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Add almond butter and mix until smooth. Add flour and mix until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, on baking sheets. Sprinkle with sea salt, if desired. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, until light golden.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: