- 1 (11-ounce) container baby arugula
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 4 feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together arugula, cherries, walnuts and feta cheese in a large salad bowl.
- Combine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, whisking well. Drizzle over salad and toss well.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Arugula Salad with Walnuts, Dried Cherries and Feta on Relish.com