- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or mint
- For dressing, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Combine spinach and next 5 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: