- 3/4 cup instant whole grain brown rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup plus 6 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (3 ounces), divided
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine rice, water and beans. Cover and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in 2/3 cup salsa.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese down center of one tortilla. Top with about 1/2 cup bean mixture, 1 tablespoon salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Roll up burrito style. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: