- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) package marinated peppercorn pork tenderloin, cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (12-ounce) package marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (1-pound) tube basil-garlic polenta, sliced 1/4-inch thick
Recipe by Sharon Sanders
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 2 minutes. Scrape onion to the side. Add pork; cook until browned on all sides, turning once, about 4 minutes. Add beans, tomatoes and artichokes. Scrape up browned bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Lay polenta slices over mixture. Cover and cook until polenta is heated through, about 5 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: