- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bell peppers (yellow and red), chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped spinach or parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add peppers; sauté 15 minutes. Add raisins, vinegar and salt. Sauté 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 400F. 3. Divide dough into 4 balls. Stretch each into a rough 8-inch circle. Top half of each dough round with pepper mixture, spinach and cheese. Moisten edges of dough with water. Fold dough over and crimp edges. Place on baking sheet and cut 3 or 4 vents in the top of each calzone. Brush tops with melted butter. Bake 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Serves 4.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: