- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray. Line bottom and two sides with foil, letting edges extend over sides. Coat foil with spray.
- To prepare the crust, beat butter, sugar and flour with a mixer until crumbly. Press evenly on bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are golden.
- To prepare the filling, beat eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla with a mixer until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour over crust. Bake 20 minutes or lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan with foil and cut into 16 bars.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: