- 1 (12-ounce) ball pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, slivered
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dark raisins
- 4 ounces queso quesadilla or Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces goat or feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped Kalamata olives
- Fresh thyme sprigs
Recipe by Jill Melton
- Roll pizza dough out into a 10-inch rectangle.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add onions and sauté 15 minutes. Reduce temperature, add raisins, cover, and cook 30 minutes, until onions are browned and tender.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on dough. Top with onions, feta, olives and thyme sprigs. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: