- 1 bunch celery hearts, washed
- 1 whole fennel bulb, core removed, fronds reserved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces black walnut pieces, toasted
- 8 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
Slice celery and fennel, using a vegetable peeler, mandolin or box grater, as thinly as possible. Soak in ice water for at least 30 minutes to crisp.
Remove celery and fennel from ice water and pat completely dry. Place in a medium mixing bowl. Add olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss well.
Arrange salad on small serving plates and sprinkle with walnuts, gorgonzola and reserved fennel fronds.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: