- 1 pound thick-sliced slab bacon
- 1/2 pound bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 pound crushed, salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spread out bacon on a wax paper-lined baking sheet, careful not to overlap the strips. Bake until crisp, about 15-18 minutes. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and dip bacon strips into chocolate, covering completely. Remove to wax paper or silpat. Sprinkle peanuts over chocolate-covered bacon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: