- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup uncooked quick oats
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Recipe by Sydney and Roger Drotar, Longmont, Colo.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Using a heavy-duty mixer, combine butter and cookie crumbs. Mix in oats, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Add flour, baking powder and milk. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips by hand. (The batter will be very thick.)
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 minutes. Be careful not to overbake as the cookies should be chewy.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: