- 1 package frozen dinner roll dough
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Prepare dough according to directions. Let rise 30 minutes and punch down.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out to square, about 1/4-inch thick. Spread one side with melted butted. Top with brown sugar, cinnamon and raisins. Roll up jelly roll-style. Cut into 1-inch slices and closely pack them on to greased baking pan. Let rise until double, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375. Bake 12-15 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Pour glaze over hot, baked cinnamon rolls.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: