- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package cranberries
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Recipe by Marge Perry
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add cranberries. Return to a boil; cook 10 minutes without stirring. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly. Refrigerate. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: