- 2 eggs
- 1 pint, sour cream
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup natural sugar, like turbinado
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds
- 1 cup dark golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream eggs and sour cream together on medium.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl, mixing on medium. Add caraway seeds and raisins, mix to combine. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin cases. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: