- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 1 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Gruyère or Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 12 saltine crackers, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch or 8-cup casserole dish.
- Combine egg, garlic and milk and mix well. Place pasta in a large casserole dish. Add milk mixture and remaining ingredients, except butter and crackers. Mix well with a spoon. Combine butter and crackers. Sprinkle over pasta. Bake 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: