- 6 cups fresh orange, tangerine juice or grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1/2 cup sugar dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton and the kids make this granita.
- To make the simple syrup, dissolve sugar in water over heat. Cool.
- Combine juice, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Stir in some orange zest, if desired.
- Pour into a shallow pan. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scrape with a fork. Enjoy.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: