- 2 (12-ounce) packages green beans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fig preserves
- To prepare green beans, place beans in microwave and cook according to package directions. Toss with butter, salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place pepitas on a baking sheet. Drizzle with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place under the broiler 2 minutes, or until nicely toasted. Combine pepitas with fig preserves.
- Serve green beans with sauce for dipping, or toss green beans with sauce and place on a platter.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: