- Cooking spray
- 4 large tart apples, such as Granny Smith, cored, cut in 1/2-inch rings and cut in half again
- 4 ounces Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- 1/4 cup honey
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough
- Spray a grill rack or grill pan with cooking spray and heat until smoking.
- Thread apple slices on skewers. Place on grill until warmed through and well marked, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large platter.
- Lay cheese over warm apples and drizzle with honey.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: