- 1 (10-pound) whole bone-in smoked ham
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Juice and finely grated rind of 1 large orange
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Recipe courtesy of Mohonk Mountain House, New Paltz, N.Y.
- To prepare sauce, combine water, salt and flour in a saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes clear. Add remaining ingredients.
- Return to a boil and cook over medium heat 20 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick and discard.
- Bake ham according to package directions. During last 15 minutes of baking, pour sauce over ham.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: