- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Whisk together mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire, lemon juice, Louisiana hot sauce and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold into mayonnaise mixture. Refrigerate until serving. Makes 1 cup.
Serve with Roast Beef with Garlic and Herbs
and small dinner rolls.
—Recipe courtesy of Nancy Vienneau and Third Thursday Potluck
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: