- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, plus additional for serving
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh linguine
- Combine walnuts, parsley, sage and garlic in a mini-processor; pulse until finely chopped. Drizzle in oils; blend well. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Stir in salt, pepper and cheese.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Thin pesto with 1/3 cup reserved water. Add pasta, and toss thoroughly to combine, adding additional water, as necessary.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: