- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup bottled clam juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 canola oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 cups mixed baby greens or spring mix
- 1 cup Spiced Pecans (see recipe)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare vinaigrette, place champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard, clam juice and garlic in a blender and purée until smooth. Slowly add oil, blending until smooth. Add honey and salt; blend well.
- To prepare salad, place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Add Spiced Pecans, cranberries and bleu cheese. Toss well. Drizzle with 1/2 cup Champagne Vinaigrette. (You'll have vinaigrette left over). Add pepper. Toss.
Videos You Might Also Like
The recipe was originally published as Mixed Greens with Blue Cheese and Champagne Vinaigrette on Relish.com