- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1 pound firm white fish, such as halibut, snapper or cod, cut into 8 finger-shaped pieces
- Lime Slaw
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed on the grill
- Combine marinade ingredients; stir well. Add fish to marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once. Remove fish from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Prepare grill for high-heat cooking. Place fish directly over heat; grill until firm, opaque and lightly browned, about 7 minutes, turning once.
- To prepare lime slaw, combine mayonnaise, mint and lime juice with cabbage. To serve, place grilled fish on corn tortilla; top with 3 tablespoons slaw. Fold tortillas over.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: