- 32 ounces Panettone
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup California golden raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
Recipe by Paula Jones of Bell'alimento
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an ovenproof casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slice Panettone into approximately 1-inch slices. Spread butter on to top of each slice and then cut into cubes. Transfer cubes to casserole dish.
- Combine eggs, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla, raisins, nutmeg and cinnamon. Whisk together to combine. Pour mixture over Panettone.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until top is slightly golden and liquid has set. Dust with powdered sugar.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: