- 6 ounces dried pappardelle noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound fresh okra
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chervil or basil leaves
- 1/4 cup lower-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute okra 3 to 4 minutes or until pods are bright green. Add pasta, chervil, broth and salt to skillet; tossing gently, cook 1 to 2 minutes until heated through. Serve, topped with cheese.
-- Recipe by David Feder
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: