- 3 cups mashed, peeled peaches, or frozen peach slices, thawed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Recipe by Teresa Blackburn
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: