- 2 tablespoons coarse-grain mustard (French Country-Style)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds new potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 large bundles fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch diagonal pieces (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 bunch fresh radishes, cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1 bunch green onions, cleaned and sliced (white and green parts)
For a complete menu featuring Potato and Asparagus Salad, along with 11 more simple menus for year-round entertaining, check out our Supper Club Menus Recipe App for the iPad on iTunes.
- To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a large (12-ounce) jar. Shake well.
- To make the salad, place new potatoes into a large pot of lightly salted boiling water. Cook until tender, but not mushy, about 12 minutes. When potatoes are almost done, drop asparagus pieces into pot and cook until asparagus is tender-crisp, about 2 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Place potato-asparagus mixture into a large bowl. Add radishes and green onions. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss well. Delicious served room temperature.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: