- 1 pound fresh or frozen pumpkin ravioli or tortelloni
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 18 small fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in a wide, heavy pan over medium heat, swirling occasionally, until just beginning to brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add sage leaves, and immediately remove pan from heat. Toss sage to lightly fry. Stir in sherry, salt and pepper.
- Add ravioli and half the pine nuts to the sauce; toss gently to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with remaining pine nuts.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: