- 1 pound red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh tangerine, orange or grapefruit juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cooked beets, peeled and grated
- -- Finely grated rind of 1 orange
- 4 cups tangerine, orange or grapefruit sections
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- Place cabbage and next 7 ingredients (cabbage through salt) in a large bowl. Toss well.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently. Let stand a few minutes before serving.
Recipe by Chef Jon Ashton.