- 1 (9-inch) pastry (not in a pie shell)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 large leeks, chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 3 ounces diced smoked ham
- 1 (15-ounce) container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or arugula
—Recipe by Jill Melton
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll out pastry dough and press into a 9-inch springform or tart pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add leeks and sauté until browned, about 10 minutes. Add raisins and ham; cook 5 minutes. Combine ricotta, eggs and cheese; whisk well. Add leek mixture and basil and stir well.
- Spoon into tart shell. Bake 40 minutes or until puffed, golden and set.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: