- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small baking potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Recipe by Monica Bhide
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add potato; cook, 5 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in onions; cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper. Add potato mixture; mix well.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture. Cook until omelet begins to set, 7 to 8 minutes. Carefully flip to cook other side. (To flip omelet, slide onto a plate. Place skillet over plate and invert.) Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve hot, room temperature or cold with your favorite salsa.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: