- 4 endive bulbs
- 1 green apple
- 2 tablespoons tangerine juice (juice of 1 tangerine)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons golden California raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- Pinch black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tangerine, peeled and cut into segments
Recipe by Alysa Bajenaru from Inspired RD
- Slice 2 endive bulbs thinly reserve the other 2 bulbs for serving. Slice green apple into matchstick size pieces. Toss in a bowl with tangerine segments, golden California raisins and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine tangerine juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together and add to endive mix. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Trim ends of the remaining 2 endive bulbs and peel off outer layers to remove leaves. Fill endive leaves with salad mixture and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: