- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 2 summer squash, sliced into ¼-inch rounds
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
By Dave DiResta and Joanne Foran.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently mix. Fold four 15-inch square pieces of parchment paper in half; cut into heart shapes. Unfold and place vegetables on one side of each sheet next to fold. Fold and tightly seal the edges with narrow folds. Place packets on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes. Remove packets from oven and transfer to individual serving plates. Cut open packets and serve.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: