- 1 cup watercress leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 very thin slices white bread, crusts removed
- 4 teaspoons softened butter
Recipe by Marge Perry.
- Toss the watercress with the salt.
- Spread the bread with the butter; top four of the slices each with 1/4 cup of watercress.
- Arrange the watercress so it hangs very slightly over the edge of the bread and close the sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally in half, forming 2 small triangles.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: