- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 ounces grated Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces half-and-half
- 1 dash fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Thinly slice peeled potatoes on a mandolin. Place in cold water to cover.
- Layer potatoes in a shallow gratin dish with cheeses. Heat half-and-half in microwave at high for 1 minute. Gently pour over potatoes.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, until potatoes are tender and gratin is browned and bubbly.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: