- 4 cups watermelon, rind and seeds removed, should yield 16oz strained juice
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 1/2 cup light agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 1 lime, zest only
- Place watermelon in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve, discarding solids (optional). You will need 16 oz. of strained watermelon juice.
- Combine watermelon juice and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mix into forms and freeze.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: