- 1/2 cup dried tomato halves (not oil-packed)
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) great northern or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve thin Italian pizza crust (12 inches in diameter)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup firmly packed washed fresh spinach leaves (from 10-ounce bag), shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Fontina cheese
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Pour enough boiling water over dried tomatoes to cover; let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Cut into thin strips; set aside.
- Place beans and garlic in food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Spread beans over pizza crust. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, pepper, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: