- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini (do not drain)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Recipe by Cindy Kerschner.
- Preheat oven to 325F. Spray a 9 x-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Combine oil, sugar, eggs and zucchini in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl; gradually add to zucchini mixture. Beat 3 minutes with mixer on medium speed. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour, or until inserted knife comes out clean.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: